Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Hitleap Earning Auto Pilot Method [2015]

Hi Guys,

Today, I'm presenting you a brilliant share from my side. I've a method that alll of you might be searching for. It's the Hitleap Autopilot Method.

   As the Monetizing site, we'll be using GreatCPM

Without any delay, let's start the Tutorial Now.

INSTRUCTION


Firstly, you'll have to create a blogger blog. Pick a suitable title and a good looking template. I recommend Way2Themes. Then Add some content to it. ( Doesn't always have to be your's original but do not include anything illegal )

Now, Log In to GreatCPM and Submit your Blog there. Don't worry, approval is very easy and quick.

After that, you need a hitleap account with loads of minutes. You can checj out my other guides to get more minutes. 
It can be a regular account too.

So now, submit your link to hitleap with the following:


  • Time - 10 Secs
  • Referrer - Traffic Exchange ( for regular ) or others ( for premium )


After GreatCPM approves your site, add a 720 * 90 Banner in header and footer and the 160 * 680 in the side.

That's all. Happy Earnings.

P.S - I've created another thread including my review on GreatCPM and payment proof too.

- Avi Rizal


1 comment: